Brewing kratom tea bags is one of the most popular ways of consuming kratom. For most people, drinking kratom tea is more suitable compared to taking dry kratom powder which often leaves you with a bitter aftertaste. Do you want to learn how to make your own kratom tea bags? Scroll on!
Make Kratom Tea Bags in 4 Easy Steps
Kratom Tea Bags: 4 Easy Steps
1. Purchase an Empty Tea Bag
You can purchase an empty tea bag in bulk for a cheap price from your favorite local store. Stocking on empty tea bags will be very useful if you’re planning to consume kratom tea regularly or to continue making kratom tea bags in the future.
2. Choose Your Preferred Kratom Strain Powder
— FibroLove 💜✨ (@FibroLove) August 4, 2017
Choose your choice of Kratom to achieve what effect you want. You can buy a ready-made kratom powder or you can also use dried crushed kratom leaves.
3. Add Kratom Powder to the Tea Bag
Remember to only use the right dosage based on your preference and tolerance. Start with the recommended low dose to gauge your physical tolerance. If it’s your first time, it might be best to use 1 to 3 grams of kratom powder only for mild to moderate effects. Simply use a spoon to put the leaves or powder inside the tea bag.
4. Dip in Hot Water
After everything is prepared, just use the tea bag as to how you would normally a normal tea bag. For best results, it’s highly recommended to leave the tea bag in the mug with hot water for about 3 to 5 minutes. You may add sugar or honey for an improved taste
Kratom Tea Bags Benefits
Since ancient times, brewing herbal medicines such as kratom tea were one of the most common ways to consume it. Some do this because it’s easy. With kratom, brewing it also removes the bitter aftertaste. But, aside from this, taking kratom tea bags also offer other benefits:
- Additional medicinal value – Because the method requires you to boil the liquid and the leaves slowly, the medicinal content in kratom is more concentrated. By doing this, it will give you a more potent concentration of the plant’s alkaloid content making it more effective.
- Effective way of introducing the medicinal component of kratom to your blood stream – Consuming its medicinal properties through kratom tea bags is a lot faster compared to digesting it directly. While the effects are faster to transpire, it’s smoother and gentler compared to other methods.
Kratom Tea Bags: Preparation
The following are the things you need to prepare prior to brewing kratom tea bags:
- Choose the kratom strain – Before brewing your kratom tea bag, it’s important to choose which kratom strain you’ll be using. The best way to go about this is thinking about what effect you want to gain.
- Right kratom dosage – The dosage will depend on your preference and physical tolerance. However, the following is a good rule of thumb to follow:
– Extremely mild effects: One (1) gram
– Moderate effects: Three (3) grams
– Powerful effects: Five (5) to ten (10) grams
– Extremely powerful effects: Fifteen (15) grams and above
Here’s a video on how to make Kratom tea bags in 4 easy steps. Watch and learn!
Taking kratom as tea is just as efficient as taking kratom in other forms. Not only will it help you get the medicinal values right away, it also helps remove the aftertaste. With these simple steps for making kratom tea bags, you’ll be able to enjoy the amazing kratom benefits in a cup of tea!
Have you tried making your own kratom tea bag? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!
Disclaimer: As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.