Among the things you should always keep in mind when using kratom for its medicinal properties is maintaining the proper kratom powder dosage. Most kratom products are sold in powder form, and different intakes of this powder may influence which effects of kratom you’ll be experiencing. Find out how to properly take kratom powder in this simple guide!
Kratom Powder Dosage for Everyone
The Kratom Powder Dosage Guide
— Kratom Forum
(@kratomforum) August 25, 2017
Most of the native people near the areas where kratom trees are cultivated consume kratom by eating their leaves or smoking them. Kratom also comes in the form of capsules and resins, but they are more often sold around the world in powder form.
You may take kratom depending on the kind of dosage you prefer such as:
- Beginners: If you’re trying kratom for the first time, it’s better to start with 2-4 grams.
- Mild: After a week or two, if you prefer a small dose, you may continue taking kratom dosage of up to 3-5 grams.
- Standard: For most users, their standard dosage is 4-8 grams.
- Active: If you want to experience the stronger effects of this herb, you may try bringing your dosage up to 10 grams and above.
You may also follow the kratom powder dosage guide depending on which medicinal qualities you’re after such as:
- Stimulation: for stimulation, you only need a small dosage of about 3-6 grams.
- Pain relief: a kratom powder dosage of 7-9 grams may help with pain relief, and consistent use of kratom may help with chronic pain.
How to Measure the Powder
After deciding which dosage suits you best, it’s important to make sure your measurement is accurate to achieve your desired effects from kratom. There are only a few ways to measure kratom powder accurately:
- Teaspoon: Measuring kratom powder with a spoon may be inaccurate, but it may also be the most accessible way. A teaspoon of kratom powder may be estimated as 2.5-3 grams.
- Measuring spoon: Compared to the teaspoon, a measuring spoon may be more accurate because they have their built-in scale.
- Digital scales: Using these scales are the most accurate way of measuring your kratom powder dosage.
How to Take Kratom Powder
The best time to take kratom is when you have an empty stomach. After about 30 minutes, monitor how you feel and consider adding 1-2 grams of dosage if it’s too mild. This booster dose may come into effect in another 30 minutes, and you may add a small booster dose. After the second booster dose, it’s best to avoid giving yourself any additional treatments until the kratom wears off after 5 hours.
It’s not enough to know the different varieties of kratom as well as their effects and benefits. One of the most important things any kratom user should know is how to take kratom properly. This includes identifying which dosage is best for your and how to measure each dose accurately.
Do you know which kratom powder dosage suits you? Share your thoughts and experience with us in the comments below!
Disclaimer: As with any natural remedy, please use discretion on the amount and frequency as it can have adverse effects. You can find our full disclaimer here.